Arriving from Germany: highway A5/E35, passing the customs, continue on A3/E25/ E60, directions Luzern, Bern, Zürich, passing Basel
Arriving from France: highway A35/E25, passing the customs, continue on A3/E25/ E60, directions Luzern, Bern, Zürich, passing Basel
Arriving from Switzerland: highway A2/E25 or A3/E60, continue on highway A3/E25 direction Basel (A2 and A3 are merged in Basel to highway A3/E25)
1. Take exit Nr. 6 junction/intersection "Hagnau" turning on to motorway H18 with direction
Delémont - Muttenz
Bruderholz - Basel Saint-Jakob
2. Take exit "Reinach-Nord"
3. Stay on the right lane and turn right onto street "Sundgaustrasse", then use left lane, continue until traffic light/crossing
4. Turn left at traffice light, directions Reinach centre (Reinach Zentrum)
5. Right after the big tramway (streetcar) station "Surbaum" on the right side, turn right into street "Habshagstrasse"
(street in front of laundry "Textilreinigung Näf")
6. Take the 2nd street to the left (Passwangstrasse), right after garage boxes / private parking lots on the left side
Check-out the detail map of Reinach (click here)
Attention: be careful when entering the destination adress in your navigation system. There are 2 villages called "Reinach" in Switzerland.
Our village Reinach with postal code 4153 is located in Basel Country (Baselland, BL).